America’s Wars: Business As Usual
Cross-posted with There's veritable blitz of drone strikes and other air attacks. Afghanistan appears to be in line for a boost in American forces. The brand-new president has just restored to the CIA the power to use drones to strike more or less anywhere on the"world battlefield,"recently a Pentagon authority, and is evidently alleviating constraints on the Pentagon's use of drones also. U.S. military leaders are slated to get more leeway to make decisions in your area and the really meaning of what qualifies as a"battlefield"looks like it's about to alter(which( will imply even less attention to"collateral damage"or civilian casualties). More ...
- GF vs BF - ''Touch My Body Challenge'' - Funny Videos 2017
- The Golden Stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Recently Reunited
- Kate Spade’s Husband Andy Spade Breaks His Silence After Her Death
- Regulative Uncertainty Presses Bitcoin Below $8,000, Tom Lee Anticipates a $25,000 Return
- John Benton Reveals His Model-Approved Workout Plan
- Butcher: I will take the Philippines to the next World Cup!
- Why Did Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Break Up?
- 10 Best VPNs for iPhone and iPad
- Children’s Festival: Small Big Dreamers 2018 At National Gallery Singapore – 5+ Highlights & Things To Know
- A Theory About Melania Trump's Style Stunts