Christopher Campbell 1. Liz: Unapologetically basic. Will Instagram her Starbucks drink and does not give a fuck. Flips her hair a lot.
2. Tara: Wore too much eye liner in intermediate school. Patronized Hot Topic.
3. Natalie: Great hair, bad impact.
4. Lindsay: Probably hot and blonde. Would win The Bachelor.
5. Lindsey: When she run into you after not seeing you considering that middle school, she truthfully answers you when you ask “How are you?” It’s never just “I ready, how are you?” it’s constantly like “My sweetheart simply broke out of rehab.”
6. Olivia: Very chill. Kids like her. You wish to dislike her, however you cannot.
7. Anne: Who?
8. Annie: Overly attached girlfriend.
9. Allison: Still believes the Blair Waldorf headband thing is cool.
10. Allie: Drunk today.
11. Ashley: Sobbing while looking at herself in the mirror right now.
12. Kristen: Gets along truly well with your moms and dads. Puts “knee sock connoisseur” in her social media bios.
13. Christy: Perpetually single since young boys are scared of her.
14. Maddie: Idea she was going to get hired for playing a bougie sport (lacrosse, rowing, field hockey), however she wasn’t.
15. Maddy: Can probably name all the capitals in the United States if you asked her to.
16. Gabby: Talks a lot about her feelings on the internet.
17. Emily: The woman variation of “ Ben. “18. Caroline: Imitate she doesn’t have her shit together, absolutely has her shit together.
19. Kelly: Recuperating Catholic.
20. Stephanie: Peaked in high school.
21. Nicole: Never went through an uncomfortable stage and you do not trust her since of it.
22. Madeline: Her moms and dads try actually, actually tough to be cool moms and dads.
23. Cara: The worst mood of perpetuity. Has (and will) toss beer bottles if nobody is listening to her.
24. Monica: Type-A to a terrible degree.
25. Morgan: Feels really comfy getting naked in front of her roomies.
26. Kathy: Had braces for what seemed like 20 years.
27. Adrienne: Always hanging out with young boys and says she “does not get ladies.”
28. Lauren: Has a hotter sister.
29. Kate: Knows ways to work her mugshots.
30. Jessie: Always desiring to battle someone.
31. Jessica: Horse woman.
32. Erin: Just wants everyone to know she has an excellent personality.
33. Kim: Married her high school sweetheart.
34. Alex: Has a naturally loud voice.
35. Julia: Always states she’s hectic “writing music.”
36. Jane: Wish to begin a comedy podcast, is not funny.
37. Marissa: Loooooooooooves love.
38. Chrissy: Loves her furs, is PETA’s worst problem.
39. Erica: Extremely reputable, really normal. Will end up being the kindergarten instructor all dads fall for.
40. Erika: Emotionally unstable. Will take her t-shirt off at parties.
41. Sarah: Will never let you forget she went to an Ivy League.
42. Madison: Not hot adequate to be as much of a bitch as she is.
43. Grace: Considered her sixteenth birthday to be the most crucial event of her existence.
44. Maggie: Has read receipts on, still declares she never got your text.
45. Charlotte: Takes your sweetheart, does not care.
46. Beth: Vegan. Ugh.
47. Audrey: She started going clubbing when she was 14 and you’re scared shitless of her since of it.
48. Sam: Grew up refusing to wear a dress since she was such a devoted tomboy. Still likes Avril Lavigne.
49. Samantha: No one ever wants to leave her alone with their partners.
50. Victoria: On the dance group in high school, hasn’t stopped discussing it. Will spit on you if you call her “Vicky.”
51. Amy: 100% going to get catfished.
52. Colleen: Owns that giant, expert Nikon cam and takes the shittiest pictures with it.
53. Diana: Constantly discusses how empowering pole dancing is for females.
54. Courtney: Evil.
55. Tiffany: The most beautiful lady in 7th grade. You have actually never ever trusted her.
56. Megan: You forgot she remains in your group text because she never reacts.
57. Zoey: Manic Pixie Dream Girl.
58. Caitlyn: Will go out of her way to make sure you’re feeling alright at parties.
59. Margot: Low key wants that Pinterest wedding event.
60. Lucy: Purchased a pipeline on her senior spring break journey to Atlantis and states she’s now a pothead. Smoked once, disliked it.
61. Hannah: Always the tall girl.
62. Rebecca: Colored her hair blonde in college then fumed.
63. Becky: Everything is always going incorrect for her.
64. Jennifer: Attempting to lower the patriarchy by bringing it up on every first date.
65. Jenny: The one nice lady in the mean lady friend group.
66. Heather: Currently dating the incorrect person.
67. Taylor: Says she likes to celebration, leaves the party prior to midnight.
68. Molly: Your manager’s girlfriend.
69. Mary: Constantly throws up in the tub at parties.
70. Bridget: Draaaaaws out her wooooords when she speeeeeeaks. Likewise talks like she’s constantly asking concerns?
71. Emma: Her father got her that internship.
72. Hayley: ~ * ~ Simply among the men ~ * ~. Beverages like she is sponsored by Bud Light.
73. Alyssa: Lays her poetry books out around her house, hoping someone will read them then attempt to discuss it with her, just for Alyssa to feign shock and humiliation that her poetry has been discovered. It’s never ever occurred. Her poetry isn’t great.
74. Lily: Has a nail art Instagram.
75. Stacy: Resents that her mother has actually got it goin’ on.
76. Sara: Insane. Went to Burning Guy. Does not have that “h” at the end of her name to hold her down.
77. Claire: Never ever paid for anything in her entire life. Not even her boobs.
78. Brittany: Does that thing where she screenshots her hot Snapchats and after that posts them on Facebook.
79. Katie: She’s the lady who, when you’re speaking about her to somebody else, you feel the need to resemble, “Yeah, Katie, you know, Jenny’s pal? Blonde hair?” because no one really remembers who she is.
80. Holly: Taught you how to sext. Out of your league.
81. Jill: Everyone’s down with Jill.
82: Michelle: You can discover her at the grossest, dingiest dive bars in the location. Always befriends the bartender.
You should like Idea Brochure on Instagram here.