What: TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017
Where: I-Factory, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
It has been 4 years because TechCrunch.cn and the TechCrunch China Summit landed in China. In that time, we have seen 6 sessions in Beijing and Shanghai with more than 300 speaker, including the world’s most popular business owner, endeavor investor like Alphabet/Google CEO Mr. Eric Schmidt, Xiaoping Xu, Fan Bao, Kaifu Li, Yossi Vardi, Davide Cole, and Huateng Ma, CEO of Tencent along with other prominent guests from worldwide from companies consisting of, Twitter, ZTE, DJI, Xiaomi, iRobot, Smartisan, Mobike, Sogou, Mogujie, Ele.me, and NextVR.
Each session has actually drawn in 200+ start-ups, 170+ media around the world, additionally, In 2017, we go to Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley of hardware!
Beginning in 2015, Shenzhen has actually gone from strength to strength and choosing up speed due to its strong entrepreneurial culture and policy support from all levels of the federal government. According to data from the Shenzhen government (in Chinese), there are already more than 1 million start-ups in the city since August 2016 and 128 business noted on the city’s Development Enterprise Market (GEM) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) boards.
With slogans like “The more proficient, the more successful” and “To be wrong is to lose,” Shenzhen is a city of functionality and real success, promoting perseverance, quality, and creativity and bring in entrepreneurs from all corners of the world to check themselves.
- gathers leading domestic and foreign media: organized by TechCrunch and TechNode, both platforms are offering comprehensive protection throughout the event. In addition, we are likewise hosting Forbes, Nikkei CCTV News, First Financial, Xinhua News Agency, Dragon Television in addition to other top domestic and foreign media.
- reveals the very best hardware that China has to offer, from business consisting of Huawei, ZTE, Oppo, Vivo, DJI, and a lot more.
- hosts an international start-up exhibition with more than 200 start-ups from around the globe displaying their latest products and services. Start-ups from Singapore, Japan, Israel, Australia, the US, UK, and Germany will all be showcasing their latest items.
- unites resources and skill with BMW, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever, CITIC Group, and other leading corporations searching for companies and business owners at the cutting edge of development.
- supplies an innovation tour to some of the city’s top business and producers, permitting guests to capture a peek of Shenzhen’s tremendous innovation and production capacity.
- arranges massive offline activities for start-ups and endeavor capitalists. Over the last 2 years, our VC Meetup has actually produced opportunities for over 150 venture capital funds and over 1000 start-ups to exchange ideas.
If you have other concerns, call us straight at [email protected]