What: TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017
Where: I-Factory, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
It has been 4 years given that TechCrunch.cn and the TechCrunch China Summit landed in China. In that time, we have seen 6 sessions in Beijing and Shanghai with more than 300 speaker, including the world’s most famous entrepreneur, endeavor investor like Alphabet/Google CEO Mr. Eric Schmidt, Xiaoping Xu, Fan Bao, Kaifu Li, Yossi Vardi, Davide Cole, and Huateng Ma, CEO of Tencent as well as other prominent visitors from all over the world from companies consisting of, Twitter, ZTE, DJI, Xiaomi, iRobot, Smartisan, Mobike, Sogou, Mogujie, Ele.me, and NextVR.
Each session has actually attracted 200+ start-ups, 170+ media all over the world, additionally, In 2017, we go to Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley of hardware!
Beginning in 2015, Shenzhen has gone from strength to strength and choosing up speed due to its strong entrepreneurial culture and policy support from all levels of the federal government. According to data from the Shenzhen federal government (in Chinese), there are already more than 1 million startups in the city as of August 2016 and 128 business listed on the city’s Growth Business Market (GEM) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) boards.
With mottos like “The more qualified, the more effective” and “To be wrong is to lose,” Shenzhen is a city of practicality and genuine success, promoting perseverance, excellence, and creativity and drawing in entrepreneurs from all corners of the globe to evaluate themselves.
- gathers leading domestic and foreign media: arranged by TechCrunch and TechNode, both platforms are providing comprehensive coverage throughout the event. In addition, we are also hosting Forbes, Nikkei CCTV News, First Financial, Xinhua News Agency, Dragon Television in addition to other leading domestic and foreign media.
- reveals the finest hardware that China has to use, from companies including Huawei, ZTE, Oppo, Vivo, DJI, and a lot more.
- hosts a global startup exhibit with more than 200 startups from around the world displaying their latest product or services. Start-ups from Singapore, Japan, Israel, Australia, the United States, UK, and Germany will all be showcasing their most current items.
- combines resources and talent with BMW, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever, CITIC Group, and other leading corporations trying to find companies and entrepreneurs at the cutting edge of innovation.
- supplies an innovation tour to a few of the city’s top companies and producers, permitting guests to catch a peek of Shenzhen’s significant innovation and production capacity.
- arranges massive offline activities for start-ups and venture capitalists. Over the last 2 years, our VC Meetup has actually developed opportunities for over 150 venture capital funds and over 1000 startups to exchange ideas.
If you have other concerns, contact us straight at [email protected]