What: TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017
Where: I-Factory, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
It has actually been 4 years considering that TechCrunch.cn and the TechCrunch China Top landed in China. In that time, we have seen 6 sessions in Beijing and Shanghai with more than 300 speaker, consisting of the world's most famous entrepreneur, venture financier like Alphabet/Google CEO Mr. Eric Schmidt, Xiaoping Xu, Fan Bao, Kaifu Li, Yossi Vardi, Davide Cole, and Huateng Ma, CEO of Tencent in addition to other high-profile guests from around the world from business including, Twitter, ZTE, DJI, Xiaomi, iRobot, Smartisan, Mobike, Sogou, Mogujie, Ele.me, and NextVR.
Each session has brought in 200+ start-ups, 170+ media all over the world, in addition, In 2017, we go to Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley of hardware!
Beginning in 2015, Shenzhen has actually gone from strength to strength and gaining ground due to its strong entrepreneurial culture and policy support from all levels of the federal government. According to information from the Shenzhen federal government (in Chinese), there are already more than 1 million start-ups in the city as of August 2016 and 128 business noted on the city's Development Business Market (GEM) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) boards.
With slogans like "The more competent, the more successful" and "To be wrong is to lose," Shenzhen is a city of functionality and real success, promoting determination, excellence, and creativity and bring in business owners from all corners of the globe to test themselves.
- gathers leading domestic and foreign media: organized by TechCrunch and TechNode, both platforms are offering substantial coverage throughout the event. In addition, we are also hosting Forbes, Nikkei CCTV News, First Financial, Xinhua News Firm, Dragon Tv along with other leading domestic and foreign media.
- reveals the very best hardware that China needs to provide, from business including Huawei, ZTE, Oppo, Vivo, DJI, and numerous more.
- hosts a worldwide start-up exhibit with more than 200 start-ups from worldwide showing off their most current services and products. Start-ups from Singapore, Japan, Israel, Australia, the US, UK, and Germany will all be showcasing their most current products.
- unites resources and talent with BMW, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever, CITIC Group, and other leading corporations trying to find companies and entrepreneurs at the cutting edge of innovation.
- supplies a development tour to a few of the city's leading business and manufacturers, allowing visitors to capture a look of Shenzhen's remarkable innovation and production capacity.
- arranges large-scale offline activities for startups and venture capitalists. Over the last 2 years, our VC Meetup has produced chances for over 150 venture capital funds and over 1000 startups to exchange ideas.
If you have any other questions, call us directly at [email protected]