What: TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017
Where: I-Factory, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
It has been 4 years because TechCrunch.cn and the TechCrunch China Summit landed in China. Because time, we have actually seen 6 sessions in Beijing and Shanghai with more than 300 speaker, including the world's most popular business owner, endeavor investor like Alphabet/Google CEO Mr. Eric Schmidt, Xiaoping Xu, Fan Bao, Kaifu Li, Yossi Vardi, Davide Cole, and Huateng Ma, CEO of Tencent along with other prominent visitors from all over the world from business consisting of, Twitter, ZTE, DJI, Xiaomi, iRobot, Smartisan, Mobike, Sogou, Mogujie, Ele.me, and NextVR.
Each session has drawn in 200+ startups, 170+ media worldwide, in addition, In 2017, we go to Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley of hardware!
Starting in 2015, Shenzhen has actually gone from strength to strength and picking up speed due to its strong entrepreneurial culture and policy assistance from all levels of the government. Inning accordance with information from the Shenzhen federal government (in Chinese), there are currently more than 1 million start-ups in the city as of August 2016 and 128 companies noted on the city's Growth Business Market (GEM) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) boards.
With slogans like "The more competent, the more effective" and "To be wrong is to lose," Shenzhen is a city of functionality and genuine success, promoting determination, quality, and creativity and bring in business owners from all corners of the globe to evaluate themselves.
- gathers leading domestic and foreign media: organized by TechCrunch and TechNode, both platforms are offering extensive coverage throughout the occasion. In addition, we are also hosting Forbes, Nikkei CCTV News, First Financial, Xinhua News Company, Dragon Tv along with other top domestic and foreign media.
- shows the best hardware that China needs to provide, from business consisting of Huawei, ZTE, Oppo, Vivo, DJI, and much more.
- hosts a global startup exhibit with more than 200 startups from around the world revealing off their newest product or services. Start-ups from Singapore, Japan, Israel, Australia, the United States, UK, and Germany will all be showcasing their most current items.
- brings together resources and talent with BMW, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever, CITIC Group, and other leading corporations looking for companies and business owners at the cutting edge of innovation.
- supplies an innovation tour to some of the city's leading business and makers, enabling visitors to catch a glimpse of Shenzhen's incredible innovation and production capacity.
- arranges massive offline activities for start-ups and investor. Over the last two years, our VC Meetup has actually developed opportunities for over 150 equity capital funds and over 1000 start-ups to exchange ideas.
If you have other questions, contact us straight at [email protected]