Architecture & Design
The 2017 Enterprise Architecture Awards: Driving The Customer-obsessed Digital Business
Practically every business Forrester works with informs us they are owning to become Digital Businesses. But not simply 'digital' as a technology essential-- they are investing in digital to drastically change how they serve their clients-- with target benefits rippling over to customer retention and acquisition. We call this focus Customer-obsessed Digital Business.
There are 4 crucial success elements for customer-obsessed digital service:
- They are customer-led. Their consumers-- what they value and the best ways to finest serve their needs-- are the center of organisation method and their operating design.
- They are insight-driven. Decisions-- both the day-to-day functional in addition to the tactical-- are based upon deep insights into their customers, markets, and the more comprehensive ecosystem.
- They move quick. They utilize speed to continually progress how they go to market and serve their consumers. They stabilize chance-- which need to be reacted to rapidly-- with caution-- a desire to 'be perfect out of the gate'.
- They are linked.They break down silos so as to have a shared understanding of business objectives, and use a multi-discipline approach performing on technique.
An EA program could disregard these critical success aspects-- do what it's always done for tech requirements and application styles. But if it does, it is missing out on a chance, ignoring a key company necessary and sub-optimizing its own value.
Forrester and InfoWorld want to highlight the EA programs that have actually changed how they work - welcoming the opportunities for assisting their organisation be customer-led, insights-driven, quick, and linked.
If you have a story to inform, Eric Knorr-- Chief Editor of Infoworld-- and I motivate you to < a href="https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/233083/Login" > submit it to the Forrester/InfoWorld 2017 Business Architecture Awards. Describe how you are helping your company prosper at its technique, such as: You have an innovative method of describing
- and placing EA to your business You blazed a trail to bringing more client and market insights into strategic procedures of your organization. You guided the development and execution of a digital organisation
- method. You assisted your company embrace Agile techniques and scaled these techniques to the
- business. Your team has actually'broken the nut'of determining EA's contribution and worth.
- Or any other method you assisted your organisation transfer to a customer-obsessed digital organisation As with the previous five EA Awards, exactly what we look for and how we judge hasn't changed: We're looking
for submissions about an EA program-- about exactly what your EA program did, not about a job that you were
- peripherally involved with. You need to have the ability to point to service effect and advantages. The judges for this year's winners are all from previous years 'winners, so your submission has to persuade your peers that it reveals effect and uses a design for other EA programs. Submissions close on June 30. We'll alert semifinalists by August 1. At that time, we'll request additional info. We'll announce winners on
- Sept 18.