iPhone

Man, 32, reportedly dies while charging iPhone in the bath

By  | 

A coroner released a warning yesterday after hearing how a male was electrocuted in the bath while charging his iPhone.

Richard Bull, 32, is believed to have actually plugged the battery charger into an extension cable from the hallway then rested it on his chest while utilizing the phone.He suffered serious burns on this chest, arm and hand when part of it touched the water.Wife Tanya found him when she returned home and first idea he had actually been assaulted due to the fact that his injuries were so bad.She called 999 but paramedics stated he was already dead by the time they got there.Recording a verdict of unintentional death, Dr Sean Cummings said:” These look like innocuous gadgets however can be as harmful as a hairdryer in a restroom. “They should attach cautions. I mean to write a report later to the makers of the phone. “< img src=http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/tech/2017/03/18/man-32-reportedly-dies-while-charging-iphone-in-bath/_jcr_content/par/featured-media/media-0.img.jpg/876/493/1489824775636.jpg?ve=1&tl=1 alt=Wdw >

Regal Assets Banner
Follow

Follow this blog

Get a weekly email of all new posts.

Email address