Dog

Family credits puppy with conserving their lives – Story

By  | 

GORDON COUNTY, Ga. – A Gordon County household is crediting their pup with saving their lives after a house fire over the weekend.Ten inches of

snow fell in Adairsville Friday and the Rakestraw household was without power. They gathered together in the household room and were getting heat from a wooden fireplace.The family stated

at 2 a.m. Sunday, Patches began nudging Patricia Rakestraw’s legs.”My pet, Patches, just kept

after me till I finally work up. I saw the red flames and yelled for everyone to obtain out,” Ms. Rakestraw said.All five members of the family went out including the household’s 83-year-old mom who is partially blind. Ms. Rakestraw said as quickly as the family got away your home, the roofing of your home collapsed.The family had no insurance and lost everything consisting of a bird and two cats.They are forever grateful to Patches for waking them up and saving their lives.The household has actually set up an online account through GoFundMe to assist them recover.Posted: Dec 14 2017 08:13 PM EST Video

Posted: Dec 14 2017 08:53 PM EST

Regal Assets Banner
Follow

Follow this blog

Get a weekly email of all new posts.

Email address