Islamic Relief Pakistan Paid Internship 2018
Applications are invited to apply for the Islamic Relief Pakistan Paid Internship Program 2018. The Fresh Graduates and the graduates with no more than 6 months of experience can apply for the internship. The Host organization is Islamic Relief Pakistan. The Title will be intern. Islamic Relief Pakistan encouraged both male and females to apply and be a part of the internship program.
Islamic Relief (IR) is a UK based international relief and development organization, providing humanitarian aid during emergencies and working for the long-term development of the worlds poorest people. Islamic Relief is working in Pakistan since 1992 with the most vulnerable communities of Pakistan in Humanitarian, Education, Health & hygiene, and Sustainable Livelihood sectors. Major operational areas Of IR in Pakistan are AJK and Baluchistan. The Internship Information is given as under:
Also, Visit Currently Opened Summer Internships 2018 in Pakistan
- The Students Must have Done BS or MS or MS.c.
- Only Fresh graduates with no more than 6 Months Experience are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a degree in Mass Communication will be preferred.
- However, all participants are encouraged to apply for Islamic Relief Pakistan Paid Internship.
- Minimum Education is BS.
- Maximum Education is MS.
- Male & Females Both can apply.
- Maximum age: 25 Years
Also, Apply for Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program – 25,000 Monthly Stipend
- 15,000 PKR will be given as a Stipend Per Month.
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Also, Apply for State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation Summer Internship 2018
- Intern – Media & Communication
How to Apply for Islamic Relief Pakistan Paid Internship:
- There are two procedures to apply.
- 1) You can apply Online, the link to apply now is given below.
- 2) You can Send Your CV along with Job Title in the Subject Line on the given email address:
Also, Visit: IDEATE Paid Summer Internship Programme 2018
16th May 2018.